My Letter to Santa
As you know, 2011 is coming to an end. You have approximately one week to make my wishes come true. No, this is not a threat letter. I’m trying to be a good girl this year…
As much as you want to say that I’ve been a naughty girl this year, I have to concede. Yes, I stole your naughty/nice list last year and had hidden it in Five Oaks. But truly that doesn’t mean I get another stocking full of coal, right? You have to understand the pain I’ve been through this year, trying to make amends.
So here are my demands:
1. My dog won’t stop barking and watching T.V with me. He’s become a TV-addict…and truthfully, I don’t like it. He has to bark at every hot girl on screen. If you may, I would like glasses for my Maltese that make the television invisible when I have the telly on.
2. My Uggs you brought me last year. They ran out of the color I wanted, so I think you should buy me another pair. Hopefully in caramel color, please.
3. I’ve moved to Maryland this year and I’m surrounded by the wilderness. If you can, please build me a mall or some shopping store next my home. It’s really weird when I have to drive to the store for milk… I’m not lazy, I swear! My cave is just…out there in the boonies!
4. If you could have a talk with the weatherman, I’d like some warmer weather out here and also I’m missing palm trees. My muse is to the point of disowning me because I refuse to move back to Hawaii.
5. Lastly, all I want is everyone to be happy.
I hope you and the elves get everything done in time for Christmas. I know my letter is short notice, but surely you can work your magic.
And Santa, to show my gratitude, I’ve attachedSilent Night’s Seduction for your pleasure! It’ll be my gift to you right here. Check out the blurb!
Stubborn and proud cowgirl, Lily McCormick, is finally coming to terms with her quiet life on her parent’s ranch, until her older brother, as payback, signs her up for 1NightStand. Kidnapped and forced onto a plane to a foreign location, she faces the dreaded cold and an unwanted tryst, until her ex-husband appears before her…as her date.
New York City District Attorney, Rafe Martinez, would do anything to get his ex-wife back, even if it meant taking drastic measures to pretend he was there for another woman. When jealousy and rage surfaces and Lily’s tough demeanor wanes, desire and lust sparks their once powerful connection as truths unfold. Will Rafe convince her to return to him or push her further away from giving their love a second chance?
Merry Christmas! Ho-ho-ho!
P.S. I’ve burned all my Christmas stockings, so if you’re gonna get me coal then you’ll have to provide those also.
Am I missing anything else? What else should I ask Santa for?
**One lucky commenter will win a $10 dollar gift card and an e-book copy choice from my Decadent Publishing backlist! **