Congratulations to Kathy ~ winner of Veronica's giveaway!
A Wish List for 2011
Not necessarily in this order, these are the things I wish for in the coming year:
- A repeat Emmy win for Kyra Sedgwick of The Closer, one of the few shows on the boob tube that makes me laugh.
3. A World Series win for the Texas Rangers and my personal heroes Josh Hamilton and and Nolan Ryan.
4. A short, tepid winter for Western New York State. Prolonged sub-zero temps and snow fall in excess of 100 inches are getting old. Either that, or my bones and muscles are too worn for this crap.
5. Somewhere in my travels, I find the perfect hot dog. If anyone reading this list has a suggestion, I'm ready, willing and able to hear it.
6. Continued growth for Lilac City Rochester Writers, my home fiction writers group. As out-going president, I wish each member success, as they define it, while they travel their writer's journey.
8. And speaking of gifts from above, I wish that my grandchildren, Meredith, Ashlin, Owen and Kieran continue to thrive and grow in peace and love.
9. Continued success for Decadent Publishing.
10. That my cable company keeps the Fox Network available. My Sunday afternoons won't be the same without Terry Bradshaw, Howie Long, Michael Strahan and Jimmy whatshisname. If they drop the Fox network, I'll have to find something else to do on Wednesday nights because I won't get to drool over the hero on a show called “Human Target”. Now there's hunk if I've ever seen one.
My Give Away: A Veronica Lynch tote filled with a few of my favorite things ~ Leave a comment!
Find Veronica at her BLOG